Thursday 18 November 2010

Enjoy

Enjoy. People said we have to enjoy our life, but how do you define enjoy itself? In case of enjoying city, I have my own definition. Enjoying city, in my opinion, is having time in your hand, spending it with friends, sitting outside, talking, mingle, laughing, feeling the air, looking at the sky (or whatever), and eating something good. It must be that combination. Like I did at Graslei-Korenlei, Gent; Ribeira-along Douro River, Porto; Donau river, Budapest; Piazza san Marco,Venice; Praque; and yes my most favourite Puncak, West Java. While here in Leuven, I spent my longest time in Europe, nevertheless, I never did enjoying city. Why? Because one is missing, that is you!!

I did walking to centrum of Leuven, windows shopping, just see around for many times, every week. But I didn't feel happy. I didn't enjoy it. I forgot how to laugh. I forgot when the last time I laugh. Because I need you..

Miss my best friends who allow me a safe space to share my deepest thoughts, deep dark secrets, lofty, hopes, joys, fears, and needs without worry of being judged, criticized or made to feel silly for feeling the way I do.